Because the early stages of pancreatic cancer do not cause symptoms, pancreatic cancer is often diagnosed at a later stage, when treatment options are limited.
During the later stages of pancreatic cancer, the follow symptoms may be present:
- Dark urine, pale stools and jaundice (skin and whites of eyes have a yellowish tint)
- Weight loss without dieting
- Loss of appetite, or feeling of fullness
- Pain in the upper area of the stomach and back
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain in the middle of the back that doesn’t go away