- Keep cleaned/prepped veggies in your fridge.
- Double up on veggies in sandwiches/wraps.
- Eat a salad with lunch and dinner, or even as a snack.
- Make stir-fries (add a sauce to diced meat and frozen cut veggies).
- Add extra veggies to sauces and casseroles (like adding carrots to spaghetti sauce).
- Make vegetable soup or get a can of low-sodium soup and add veggies.
- Dip veggies in low-fat salad dressing.
- Add vegetables to side dishes like rice or beans.
- Add vegetables to egg white scrambles.
- Grill or roast zucchini, portabellas, onions, green onions, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, peppers, or asparagus with a teaspoon of olive oil.
Find out more about this book:Eating Free: The Carb-Friendly Way to Lose Inches, Embrace Your Hunger, and Keep Weight Off for Good