Question

Metabolism and Weight Loss

What are some natural ways to increase my metabolism?

• AChris Kilham, Alternative/complementary Medicine, answered
    Chris Kilham - What are some natural ways to increase my metabolism?

A sluggish metabolism can really affect your waistline. In this video, "Medicine Hunter" and author Chris Kilham maps out the best ways to boost your body's metablism.

• ALisa Lynn, Fitness, answered
    Lisa Lynn - What are some natural ways to increase my metabolism?

Fitness expert Lisa Lynn discusses some natural ways to increase your metabolism. Watch Lisa Lynn's video for important tips and information about fitness, diet and weight loss.

• Weight training and high intensity interval training (HIIT) are great ways to increase metabolism long after you stop working out.

In addition, there has been numerous studies showing that drinking Oolong tea daily increases your energy expenditure by the amount of polymerized polyphenols it contains. It tastes great too.

A tablespoon of ufiltered unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar in a glass of water has also been shown to speed up metabolism and help in reducing weight. Be careful with this as the taste could be very offensive to your taste buds. Some sweeten this with a little bit of honey to make it go down smoother.

Helpful? 1 person found this helpful.
What foods can help me boost my metabolism?