Question

Mental Health

Can I reprogram my unconscious mind?

• AMaster Stephen Co, Alternative & Complementary Medicine, answered

Here’s the good news: You can reprogram the unconscious mind. Even though your unconscious mind may have created programs that cause you personal conflicts, relation- ship difficulties, or health problems, these programs can be altered or bypassed; you can get your unconscious “back on your side.” You can clear out the negative emotions, traumatic memories, and limiting beliefs that are evidence of harmful programming - and that cause many health problems - by learning to communicate with your unconscious in the right way.

How is my unconscious mind like a computer?