Question

Penis

How can the penis be enlarged without surgery?

• AGood In Bed answered
    Today, you can’t open your email inbox or turn on the television without hearing about some sexual enhancement product for men. And while these ads promise the world, no product has been scientifically proven to safely and permanently increase penis size, whether an herbal remedy, topical gel, or weight-bearing exercises. Surgical procedures to increase the length or girth of the penis are extremely risky and associated with the development of scar tissue, which can lead to painful erections, shorter erections, or erectile dysfunction.

Some men turn to penis pumps or penis rings to boost erectile function or to temporarily increase the size and strength of an erection, by drawing more blood into the penis. Both must be used with care, but they can help some men to temporarily feel like they have a fuller erection. Too much pressure from a penis pump can cause lasting tissue and vascular damage, and a penis ring should never be left on for more than 20 minutes and should be removed if there is any discomfort or bruising. Other strategies for increasing the appearance of the penis include losing weight, since excess abdominal fat can obscure the penis, and trimming pubic hair.

Most men end up with erections of about five to six inches in length. Men who are smaller when flaccid may grow in size more than men who are larger, which means that most men are a similar size when erect. And as much as penis size varies among men, the possibilities for techniques and pleasurable ways of stimulating each other vary even more, and are more so under a man’s control to further enhance intimacy with a partner.
    Helpful? 1 person found this helpful.
Should I be concerned if my penis is crooked?