A Answers (1)
It is possible to use too much Benefiber, resulting in an overdose. If you have symptoms and think you may have overdosed, call your doctor right away. Overuse of Benefiber or laxatives in general can damage your muscles, nerves and tissues in your intestines and bowels.
Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.