Question

Herbal Supplements

If I take bacopa supplements, how much should I take?

• Adults (18 years and older):
    • There is no proven safe or effective dose for bacopa in adults. According to tradition, 50-150 milligrams two or three times a day has been used. For anxiety, 30 milliliters of bacopa syrup per day in two divided doses (representing 12 grams of dry crude drug) for four weeks has been used. Other preparations that have been used include 2 ounces of crude aqueous extract of bacopa daily for up to five months or 2-4 milligrams per kilogram of body weight of defatted alcoholic bacopa extract dissolved in distilled water daily for up to five months.

You should read product labels, and discuss all therapies with a qualified healthcare provider. Natural Standard information does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

For more information visit https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/

Copyright © 2012 by Natural Standard Research Collaboration. All Rights Reserved.

What is Nicosan?