Children (under 18 years old):
- Consult a physician before giving castor oil to children. Use in children for occasional constipation is generally avoided.
- For children under two years old,1.25-7.5 milliliters of castor oil by mouth has been used.
- For children 2-11 years old, 5-15 milliliters of castor oil by mouth has been used.
- For children over 11 years old, 15-60 milliliters of castor oil by mouth has been used.
- For colic in infants, a hot castor oil rub has been massaged into an infant's belly.
You should read product labels, and discuss all therapies with a qualified healthcare provider. Natural Standard information does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
For more information visit https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/
Copyright © 2012 by Natural Standard Research Collaboration. All Rights Reserved.