- flax seed oil and or black currant oil
- DMAE and other fish oil supplements
- probiotic supplements such as acidophilus
- coenzyme Q10, an antioxidant
- ellagic acid, an antioxidant precursor.
- alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant
- Carnosine, which helps prevent the process binding of sugars to proteins, a negative process called glycation that often occurs when foods are cooked at very high temperatures.
A Answers (1)
Doris Day, MD, Dermatology, answeredHere are some supplements you may want to consider adding to your diet or talk with your physician about: