Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds DOLE Golden Delicious Apples (about 3), peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 4 DOLE Bananas (about 8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
1. Bring 3/4 cup water and the sugar to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in lemon zest and lemon juice. Add apples; return to a simmer.
2. Add tapioca and cook, stirring, until fully combined and slightly thickened, about 4 minutes. Let cool completely.
3. Transfer apple mixture to a food processor. Add 3 bananas and process until smooth. Stir in yogurt. Divide among 6 bowls. Chill, if desired.
4. Cut remaining banana into 1/4-inch pieces and divide among puddings.
5. Sprinkle each pudding with 2 teaspoons almonds.