To use a sonic toothbrush, you should follow these instructions:
- Wet the bristles and use a small bit of toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush bristles against the teeth at a slight angle toward the gumline. Power up.
- Apply light pressure to let the brush do the brushing for you (as with a sensitive co-worker, don't push too hard).
- Gently brush the head slowly across the teeth in small back and forth motions so the longer bristles reach between your teeth.
- Do the outside top teeth, inside top teeth, outside bottom teeth, and inside bottom teeth each for 30 seconds. Then do the chewing surfaces and anywhere else that may have stains. Feel free to brush your tongue, too.
Find out more about this book:YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty