Healthy Nails

What type of doctor should I see about my nail health?

A Answers (1)

  • A doctor who specializes in treating nail and skin disorders is called a dermatologist. You may see your regular doctor about your nail health concerns, and he or she may refer you to a dermatologist. You can also find a dermatologist online at or by calling (888) 462-DERM.

Did You See?  Close
What are the complications of poor nail health?