Technology can benefit you, but it can also suck you in and waste your precious time if you’re not careful. And it’s time you’ll never get back. Here’s a few tips to help you take charge, prioritize, and thank God for Google.
- Take Charge of your In-Boxes. Delete what’s not important or doesn’t apply to you. Install a reputable spam filter to reduce trash, and prioritize what’s essential to your career, family and friends. Delete the rest.
- Use Google. Because of Google’s algorithm, we benefit from the wisdom of many knowledgeable and diverse individuals in just a few clicks. Voila! Just like that, you’ll have answers to your burning questions.
- Text Tactfully. Text when it makes sense, and don’t watch your life fly by, by staring at your phone all day, waiting for that next text to come in. Do yourself a favor and make the call instead of passing hundreds of texts back and forth.
- Don’t be too Social. Balance is your key to success when it comes to social media. Spending hours a day on Facebook? Do you really have that much EXTRA time?
- Pick your Passion. Use the technology that works for you, and don’t be close-minded when it comes to learning new gizmos. Keep an open mind, and give it an honest shot.