Headache Treatment Secrets
Migraines and other types of headaches don't have to put you on the sidelines. Learn what to watch for, and what to do, and you'll be ready to stop a headache before it stops you.
Must-Know Facts about HeadachesTest Yourself
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing your migraines
3 times more
That's how much more common migrainesare in women than in men
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
Mark Green, MD
The Mount Sinai Health System
What's the difference between migraines and headaches?
Headache characteristics can include dull, constant, usually non-throbbing pain in the forehead, nasal area, cheek, eyes, and sometimes the top of the head . . .
- Q Why should I keep track of my headaches?
- Q How does caffeine affect headaches?
- Q What are the dietary recommendations for someone with a migraine headache?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my migraine headache symptoms?
- Q What should I do if I'm pregnant and have headaches?
- Q I get tension headaches at the end of the day, what should I do?
- Q What happens during a migraine attack?
- Q What are the phases of migraines?
- Q How can I treat migraine at home?
- Q How can I prevent migraines?
No matter what kind of headache plagues you, stay pain-free with these headache management tools.
Watch Your Weight, Prevent Migraines Self-Help for Headaches Herbs that Halt Headaches 5 Headache Causes and Cures Learn More: See All Headache Articles
Headache and Migraine VideosSee more videos
Diet Tips for Headache Relief
Pack your diet with healthy minerals such as magnesium, and vitamins such as riboflavin, to treat your headache pain.
Migraine Tricks and Treats
Did you know both exercise and sex can cure a headache? Get the latest headache tips and tricks from Dr. Oz and RealAge.