When should I see a urogynecologist?

A Answers (1)

  • AKevin Benson, MD, Obstetrics & Gynecology, answered on behalf of Sanford Health

    Urogynecology combines urology with gynecology -- a perfect sub-specialty if you're a woman suffering from leaking urine or stool, a bulge when you wipe or pain during sex, explains Dr. Kevin Benson of Sanford Health. Watch the video to learn more about urogynecology.

Did You See?  Close
Is it okay to have sex the night before my ob-gyn appointment?