- You will be asked some questions.
- Sometimes, a blood test is needed to make sure the contrast agent is safe for you.
- You will change into the hospital clothes provided.
- If you wear pants without a zipper, you may be able to keep your pants on during the imaging.
- You will be asked to remove all metallic items from your person, such as watches, jewelry, hairpins, eyeglasses, and hearing aids.
- You will have an intravenous line (IV) inserted so that the contrast agent can be injected.
A Answers (1)
Aurora Health Care answeredBefore a breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, you can expect the following: