Front Squat with Weighted Club or Bar
- Stand with legs about shoulder-width apart and feet pointed straight ahead. Hold a club/bar across your chest with arms crossed to support the bar.
- Pull in belly-button towards spine to activate core and concentrate flexing gluteals (buttocks)
- Keep knees in line with toes before jumping and on landing.
- Lower into squat position, chair height, maintaining proper alignment.
- Jump up as high as possible while maintaining body control.
- Land back SOFTLY in the starting squat position. As soon as you land SOFTLY, immediately repeat.