Food Allergies & Food Intolerance

What can I do if my child has gluten and sugar allergies?

A Answers (1)

  • AMehmet Oz, MD, Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease), answered
    When you are dealing with a gluten and sugar allergy, the idea of baked goods to celebrate a birthday may seem impossible. Luckily, there are many stores and online companies that sell gluten free baking mixes. You can find everything from gluten free all purpose baking flour to gluten free brownie mixes that don’t include sugar. You can also try alternative sweeteners such as raw honey for his sugar allergy. Raw honey is a rich source of nutrients but should not be consumed by infants.

Did You See?  Close
If my child has food allergies, how should he eat when away from home?