- Do I have fibromyalgia? Has my doctor made sure another problem is not causing my symptoms?
- Do I need further testing?
- Is my healthcare provider comfortable treating fibromyalgia?
- What can I start doing to reduce my symptoms? Where should I start making changes in my life?
- Will I need to take medication?
- Are there treatments that can relieve my symptoms without medication?
- What if I become pregnant?
- Where can I learn more about fibromyalgia?
- When should I see the doctor again?
Find out more about this book:The Woman's Fibromyalgia Toolkit: Manage Your Symptoms and Take Control of Your Life