One of the best ways to get something done is to schedule it. If you set aside the time and pop stretching into your calendar about once every hour or two that you're seated at your desk you'll get it done and feel better.
Below is a little 5 exercise circuit that's easy, quick and it also helps relieve neck, back and shoulder pain that sometimes occurs when you're trapped at your desk all day.
Fabulous 5 Pain Reliever Circuit
- Body Swinging (Qi Gong) – 10 repetitions each side
- Standing Cobras - 10 repetitions (Same movement as lying only standing)
- Prisoner Chair Squats – 10 repetitions
- Standing Hip Flexor Stretch - 5 repetitions each leg
- Bicep/Forearm Stretch - 5 repetitions each arm and side
Here's a link to a video demonstration of the exercises. http://youtu.be/bpqxPpUqkVU