Pump Up Your Energy!
Can’t seem to get going in the morning? Fighting the urge to snooze at your desk each day? Stave off an energy crisis in healthy ways. From food and drinks to exercises and vitamins, we've got the causes and treatments that can help you boost and maintain your energy all day.What Causes an Energy Slump
Exercise Your Way to More Energy
Whether you walk on a treadmill or jog around your neighborhood, a little exercise can go a long way to overcome a sluggish streak. Move your muscles to increase your energy.Read More
Do you know these instant energy boosters?Take the Quiz
AskMDFind out what may be causing your sleep problems
The extra hours of energy you'll get from physical activity
National Institutes of Health
Energy Boosters Q&As
Ashley Koff, RD
Dietitian and Author
What factors can affect my energy levels?
The combination of various habits, from how you stock your kitchen to how you manage stress, achieve restful sleep, cope with chronic conditions and schedule exercise are just a few of the important players in your energy level ...
- Q What are three major causes of energy drops?
- Q How does the body produce energy?
- Q How can I boost my energy naturally?
- Q How does exercise improve energy?
- Q What holistic approach can I use to boost my energy?
- Q Which foods boost energy?
- Q What can I eat to keep my energy levels up throughout the day?
- Q How can caffeine and energy drinks affect my energy levels?
- Q What are the types of energy medicine?
- Q Are energy drinks safe?
Energy Boosting Action Plans
Take control of your dragging energy levels with our Action Plans.
9 High-Energy Ways to Start the Day 6 Foods for More Energy Dr. Oz's Morning Wake-Up Routine Thyroid Self-Check Exercise Away Fibromyalgia Fatigue
Packed with essential vitamins and nutrients, the stress-buster smoothie is a great source of energy that also satisfies your sweets craving.
Try This Workout
The Yoga Move That Increases Energy
You don't have to visit the gym to stay alert. Strike this pose to beat the energy slump.