- Do you frequently feel sad, irritable, or quick to anger?
- Have you stopped enjoying your hobbies and other things you used to enjoy?
- Do you feel guilty or hopeless, or worry too much?
- Do you feel out of energy or just prefer to sit alone more than usual?
- Have you stopped participating in social events with your family or friends?
- Are you sleeping too long or having trouble getting to sleep?
- Have you experienced an unintentional 10-pound change in your weight?
- Do you have thoughts of suicide or death?
Find out more about this book:The Woman's Fibromyalgia Toolkit: Manage Your Symptoms and Take Control of Your Life