- Clean and rinse your denture.
- Shake a layer of the powder on the denture.
- Place the denture in your mouth.
To use a paste denture adhesive:
- Apply to a dry or preferably wet denture.
- Avoid placing adhesive close to the denture borders. If the adhesive oozes, use less of the product.
- For dentures on the upper jaw, apply three short strips of adhesive, or a series of small dots along the ridge area and one down the center.
- For dentures on the lower jaw, apply three short strips of adhesive, or a series of small dots in the center of the ridge area.