- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before exposure to the sun to give it time
to soak into the skin.
- Give special attention to nose, ears, cheeks and shoulders.
- Apply zinc oxide cream to high exposure areas (nose, cheeks, and
- Reapply every three to four hours, as well as right after swimming or
- “Waterproof” and “water resistant” sunscreen stays on for about 30
minutes in water. Reapply after swimming.
- Choose a sunscreen with an SPF rating of 15 or higher and both UVA
and UVB protection.
- Sunscreen reduces damage from UV radiation, it does not eliminate it.
A Answers (1)