If you or someone you love has celiac disease, be prepared to address sleep issues, and do everything possible to ensure a good night's rest. That means:
• avoiding digestive irritants, especially if you’re sensitive to gluten
• keeping a regular bedtime routine
• watching your consumption of stimulants at night
• managing stress better in your life and being mindful of your mood
• getting the sleep your body deserves
The more restful sleep you achieve, the easier it will be to manage your condition and enjoy a vibrant, well-rested life.