A Answers (1)
If you think you may have taken an overdose, or too much simvastatin, it is important you seek emergency medical treatment. An overdose of simvastatin is not considered to be life threatening, but to be safe, get help. You can also call a poison help hotline for directions on what to do.
Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.