- What information will a Holter monitor provide about my heart health?
- What information should I log while I am wearing the Holter monitor?
- Will I need to replace batteries in the monitor?
- When do I return the monitor?
- What happens next if the data from the Holter monitor shows a potential problem with my heart’s rhythm?
A Answers (1)
SecondsCount.org answeredThe following questions can help you talk to your physician about wearing a Holter monitor. Print out or write down these questions and take them with you to your appointment. Taking notes can help you remember your physician’s response when you get home.