Anti-Aging Secrets Revealed
You're only as old as you feel, so goes the saying. So why don't the face and body you see in the mirror always reflect your inner youth? Luckily, the science of anti-aging has come a long way in discovering strategies that really work to keep your skin glowing, your body fit and your mind sound for the long haul.Test your anti-aging smarts
10 Bad Habits That Age YouAvoid These Everyday Mistakes
Anti-Aging VitaminsFind out what creams, lotions and serums really work
The average life expectancy in the U.S.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Michael Roizen, MD
What are some anti-aging superfoods?
Prevent dementia, clear your arteries and live longer with this trio of great-for-you edibles: apples, pecans and fish! That's right. You can get triple the anti-aging benefits when you make these three superfoods staples in your diet . . .
- Q How can exercise slow the aging process?
- Q Can DHEA slow aging in men?
- Q What really causes aging?
- Q How can I slow down aging?
- Q How can I keep my hands from aging?
- Q Do antioxidants fight aging?
- Q Can I slow the aging of my arteries?
- Q How should I care for my skin to reduce the effects of aging?
- Q Can a balanced diet prevent aging and age-related disease?
- Q Can vitamins and other supplements slow aging?
Anti-Aging Action Plans
Use these action plans to age healthfully, and to look and feel your best.
7 Skin-Agers to Avoid 5 Ways to Prevent Macular Degeneration 10-Step Quit Smoking Guide Anti-Aging Super Foods Learn More: See All Anti-Aging Articles
Coconut Oil, the Wrinkle-Fighter
The fat in coconut oil has the ability to plump the skin's underlying fat layer, preventing and filling out wrinkles.
Look younger now
What Is Your Back Telling You?
Back pain doesn't just make you feel old, it makes you act old and be less active, too. Take care of back pain before it ages you.
Get the facts