1st Trimester Of Pregnancy
- Q What happens in my body during the first trimester of pregnancy?
The first trimester of pregnancy is a time of drastic hormonal changes in a mother's body. Although your developing baby is tiny, big things are happening to you. Fatigue, nausea, constipation, and breast tenderness are common. Feeling lightheaded is... Full Answer
- Q How does my baby develop in the first trimester?
Dr. Mehmet Oz, CardiologyThe first trimester of pregnancy is a miraculous time in which a single cell develops into an embryo and then a fetus. Learn more about this topic in this animation narrated by Dr. Oz. Full Answer
- Q How do I prepare for my baby's birth during the 1st trimester of pregnancy?
At this time, start paying more attention to your diet, especially being careful to avoid things like alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco. Start taking a prenatal vitamin and talk to your doctor about which medications you should stop taking. Schedule your... Full Answer
- Q Can I know the sex of my baby during the 1st trimester of pregnancy?
Although your child's genitals are developing already by week 10, you usually cannot identify the sex of your child during the 1st trimester. However, the sex of your child is determined far before this during conception. The gender of your child depends... Full Answer
- Q What changes will I experience during the 1st trimester of pregnancy?
During the 1st trimester of pregnancy, you will experience many changes. You may begin by feeling symptoms like breast sensitivity and swelling, tiredness, increased urination, a dislike of certain foods and food smells, stomach upset and vomiting,... Full Answer
- Q What is the duration of the 1st trimester of pregnancy?
The duration of the 1st trimester of pregnancy usually runs from the third to the thirteenth week. Sometimes, calculating your 1st trimester is confusing because your doctor counts the weeks of the 1st trimester from the 1st day of your last period. So... Full Answer