Your heart is in the right place. Offering ground-breaking treatment in cardiovascular disease diagnosis and care, Riverside Heart & Vascular Center is the Peninsula’s only Open Heart Surgery Center and the only local hospital performing stent catheterization with on site emergency surgical back up. We consistently surpass the national gold standard for quickly restoring blood flow to blocked arteries, and provide over 27,000 incidents of care annually.
Riverside Heart and Vascular Center answered:The following signs and symptoms may be related to your hypertension:
- blurring of vision or loss of vision
- chest pain
- dizziness or fainting
- mild to severe (very bad) headache
- dudden unexplained body weakness
- trouble breathing
Riverside Heart and Vascular Center answered:In addition to a heart healthy diet, you should make the following lifestyle changes:
- Quit smoking: If you smoke, you should quit. Quitting smoking will improve your health and the health of those around you.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can help improve your cholesterol levels and