Intermountain Healthcare is a nonprofit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah that serves the healthcare needs of the residents of Utah and southeastern Idaho. Its mission is to provide clinically excellent medical care at affordable rates in a healing environment. Some of Intermountain’s 23 hospitals include Intermountain Medical Center, Primary Children’s Medical Center,... More
Friends (20)View All
How can I get emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs)?Where you can get emergency contraceptive (EC) medication depends partly on why you need it and on... Full Post 09/17/2013
How do sugary beverages affect health?Studies link an increase in Americans' intake of sweetened drinks -- especially soda and sports... Full Post 08/28/2013
How do I find time to exercise?Thirty to 90 minutes of exercise a day -- or 150 to 300 minutes or more a week -- seems like a lot... Full Post 08/16/2013
How do I get my family involved in working out with me?Here are some ways to help get your family more active: Go for 60, every day. You need at least 60... Full Post 07/18/2013
Barbara Duncan Full Post 06/30/2013
Dallas Heart Full Post 06/27/2013
How do I manage knee pain after a knee replacement?Pain is a normal part of your total knee recovery. Taking your pain medication as directed will... Full Post 06/12/2013
jenn ken Full Post 06/02/2013
Patricia Harrington Full Post 05/18/2013
Answers (500+)View All
- What happens after a cardiac stress MRI?
- After the cardiac stress MRI is finished...More
- What should I do if I have chest pains?
- If you experience a “smothering fe...More
- How can I protect my baby from germs?
- All newborns are vulnerable to germs. To...More
- How can I make it easier to feed my premature baby?
- Your near-term baby needs to eat often -...More
- What should I do if my premature baby has jaundice?
- Jaundice is too much bilirubin in the bl...More
The impact of a hearing loss
May 25, 2012
I recently read an article written by a young man (David Peter) with a profound hearing loss. He wears a cochlear... Full Post
Listen up - Volume down
May 21, 2012
See the link below for a brief article written with those that listen to or have listened to loud music in... Full Post