Dr. Emile Bacha, MD is a pediatric cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bacha completed a residency at Emory University Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bacha is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery
Cardiothoracic Surgery525 E 68th St # F677, New York, NY 10065 Call
Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian
Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032 Call
Cardiac Surgery177 Fort Washington Ave # Mhb, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Massachusetts General Hospital; Children's Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Klinikum Grosshadern, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Ludwig Maximilians-Universitat Medizinische Fakultat Germany, Medical School — 1989
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bacha?
It was informative and friendly.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center