Dr. William Oh, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. William Oh, MD is a medical oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Oh completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Ruttenberg Treatment Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oh is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Ruttenberg Treatment Center
Ruttenberg Treatment Center1470 Madison Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10029 Call
- Dana Farber Canc Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oh?
Dr. William Oh is a wonderful oncologist and human being who gives his patients all the time they need to ask their questions and provide them with detailed answers. He is knowledgeable, intelligent and compassionate.
- Mount Sinai Hospital