Dr. Patricia Raymond, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Raymond completed a residency at Vanderbilt. She currently practices at Bayside Medical Associates and is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raymond is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Bayside Medical Associates
Gastroenterology Consultants of Southwest Virginia1925 Glenn Mitchell Dr Ste 101, Virginia Beach, VA 23456 Existing Patients: (757) 523-9755
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Miss, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Vanderbilt, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Vanderbilt, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raymond?
I am compelled to write this review out of sheer gratitude and admiration for this Doctor. I have been an ICU and ER nurse for 10 years. My 93 year old grandfather began having severe rectal bleeding last night that was not stopping. He was admitted to Princess Anne hospital and had a flexible sigmoidoscopy done by Dr. Raymond after a GI bleeding scan gave her somewhat of an idea where his intestines were bleeding. She valiantly searched for the bleed for almost an hour and a half. Any other doctor would have given up (in my experience I have never seen such a persistent and caring Doctor). She persevered until she discovered the area that was bleeding and competently fixed it. Thank you, thank you so much for your effort Dr. Raymond. I understand what it looks like to see someone give everything they have for a patient and my Grandfather and family are so grateful.
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital