Dr. Nassir Azimi, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in La Mesa, CA. Dr. Azimi completed a residency at University of Colorado Hospital. He currently practices at Azimi Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Azimi is board certified in Cardiology.
Azimi Cardiovascular Institute
Azimi Cardiovascular Institute5565 Grossmont Center Dr Ste 3 # 444, La Mesa, CA 91942 Existing Patients: (619) 567-7400
Afghani, Arabic, Pashto, Persian, Urdu
- Yale-New Haven Hosp Yale U, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Yale University, Other Education — 2005
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Yale New Haven Hosp/Yale, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Colorado Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Colorado Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Columbia College, Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Access Care
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Azimi?
Dr Azimi has been caring for my mother well over ten years now. My mother is a retired RN and I have worked in healthcare about forty years (including fifteen years as a Patient Care Manager with hospice so I’ve worked with many cardiac patients and families). Between my mother’s and my own experience with physicians... Dr Azimi is definitely a stand-out amongst the many fine doctors we’ve worked with over the years. Dr Azimi easily shares his knowledge, educating us about heart health... Mom’s status and presents options for care (including the pros and cons) so we can make informed decisions... he totally supports whatever decisions we’ve made. Dr Azimi has a very comfortable manner and is easy to talk to... he is sensitive to Mom’s feelings, her fears and even her opposition to whatever he might say. He receives feedback wholeheartedly and it is obvious he truly enjoys and gets satisfaction caring for his patients... and their families! EXCELLENT physician... QUALITY person!
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital