Take charge of your health!
Dr. Lewis' Background
Dr. Moshe Lewis specializes in the non-surgical management of musculoskeletal and neurological injuries and diseases. His focus of care is pain relief, regaining flexibility, and building strength with the goal of getting people back to work and enjoying healthy, productive lives. He completed medical school at Mount Sinai School of Medicicine. He completed a Master's in Public Health at New York University. He trained in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Tufts Medical Center. He is currently the Chief of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the St Luke's Campus of California Pacific Medical Center.
- California Pacific Medical Center California Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Pacific Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center St Luke's Campus
- Seton Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
- Medical School
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University
- New York, NY