Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New City, NY. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Palisades Vein Center and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Palisades Vein Center
Palisades Vein Center873 Route 45, New City, NY 10956 Existing Patients: (845) 362-5200
Rockland Thoracic & Vascular Associates, PC
Rockland Thoracic & Vascular Associates, PC5A Medical Park Dr, Pomona, NY 10970 Existing Patients: (845) 362-0075
- Montefiore Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
I saw Dr. Schwartz to rule out PVD. He was professional and personable. He had me do a test that was performed right there in his office. The technician was knowledgeable and friendly. He explained the results in great detail and relieved our minds with his kindness and knowledge. I highly recommend him. I just recommended him to my brother. Steve K.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
- St. Anthony Community Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center