Dr. Merle Myerson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cooperstown, NY. Dr. Myerson completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Medical Center of Bassett Healthcare Network and is affiliated with Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Myerson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Medical Center of Bassett Healthcare Network1 Atwell Rd, Cooperstown, NY 13326 Existing Patients: (607) 547-3180
- Columbia U, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myerson?
Since having bypass surgery eleven years ago, Dr. Myerson has been my "restorative" cardiologist, monitoring my cardio health and treatment. She has been enormously helpful in keeping me very healthy for a long time by balancing and adjusting medications and prescribing periodic tests and reviews, and keeping me fully informed of my condition. I absolutely recommend Dr. Myerson to anybody with cardio issues.
- Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital
- Bassett Medical Center