Dr. Marc Sonenshine, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Sonenshine completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sonenshine is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Emory U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sonenshine?
i forgot to tell the dr. that i go to aquatics twice a week and pt for balance twice a week and pulmanary pt once a week.i think htis should be added to my chart.i also have no taste or smell for over 2 years. my lungs have been with fibrosis for a while.
- Northside Hospital