Dr. Laura Fine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laura Fine, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Fine completed a residency at University CA. She currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fine is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University CA, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University CA, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fine?
I receive excellent medical care with Dr. Laura Fine. She is one in a million. She has a great combination of knowledge, experience and confidence with a highly developed ability to listen and communicate clearly. She has empathy and takes the time to answer my questions and thoroughly explain her recommendations. My laser and surgical procedures (along with pre- and post- care) have gone beautifully. I can feel Dr. Fine’s honesty and commitment to her profession and to her goals for my vision. I recommend Dr. Fine and her team enthusiastically and without reservation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fine frequently treats Glaucoma, Trichiasis, and Hypotony of Eye.
Dr. Fine's office is located at 50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital