Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 878-6163.
Dr. Karol Watson, MD
New Patient(310) 878-6163
Dr. Karol Watson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Watson completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. She currently practices at UCLA Medical Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
UCLA Medical Center Cardiology
UCLA Health Westwood Specialty Care200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 878-6163
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watson?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Watson today and I left confident that I was in the best hands possible for my medical condition. She took the time to review my medical history, asked brilliant questions, put a smile on my face and set a medical path for my condition. I highly recommend this doctor.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karol Watson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watson frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Watson's office is located at 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watson speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.