Dr. Joseph Merola, MD is a dermatologist in Boston, MA. Dr. Merola completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at BRIGHAM & WOMENS HOSPITAL-DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merola is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Brigham & Womens Hospital-department of Psychiatry
Brigham & Womens Hospital-department of Psychiatry221 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-4918
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - Rheumatology, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- New York University Medical Center - Dermatology, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- New York University, Medical School — 2005
- Harvard Medical School, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merola?
Dr. Merola can be somewhat difficult to get an appt with (and the wait is rather long once booked), but this clearly is not of his own personal doing (or his “fault” by any means). If anything, I believe it simply speaks to just how “in demand” he is (and what a great doctor he is). He has always been quite thorough in his appts. (not something to be taken for granted), has patiently answered all my (sometimes annoyingly numerous) questions, and has followed up with my other doctors in his dept (/related depts, ie immunology etc). I’m very grateful to have found Dr. Merola and to count him as one of my doctors. Unfortunately, I’ve found it to be all too uncommon these days to find a doctor that genuinely appears to have your best interests at heart and in whom you can trust (especially/“even” in the context of some not-so-insignificant health issues). I count Dr. Merola among the few doctors I have that DOES exude these qualities, however, and for that I am infinitely grateful!
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital