Dr. Howard Luks, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Luks completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopaedics, PC and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luks is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Advanced Orthopaedics, PC
Advanced Orthopaedics, PC19 Bradhurst Ave # 1300n, Hawthorne, NY 10532 (914) 789-2735
- Hospital For Joint Diseases, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Muhlenberg College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Plan
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luks?
I will always be grateful for Dr. Luks. He performed a bucket handle meniscus repair on me, last July. Had I not been lucky enough to have his skills, my meniscus would have likely been removed and I would not be running . More than that, he is a genuinely nice man who cares about you, remembers you, etc. My only fear is suffering another knee injury in years to come and Dr Luks is retired.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Association
- Saint John's Riverside Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center