Dr. Marmur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Marmur completed a residency at Dermatology - Cornell University, New York Hospital, New York, NY. She currently practices at Marmur Medical and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marmur is board certified in Dermatology.
- Dermatology - Cornell University, New York Hospital, New York, NY, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marmur Medical12 E 87th St Apt 1a, New York, NY 10128 Existing Patients: (212) 996-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marmur?
I recently saw Dr. Marmur and I love her. Not only is she super personable she is also so talented at what she does. I trust her implicitly and can't recommend her and her practice enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marmur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marmur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marmur frequently treats Mohs Surgery.
Dr. Marmur's office is located at 12 E 87th St Apt 1a, New York, NY 10128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marmur speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital