Dr. David Vernick, MD is a neurotology specialist in Chestnut Hill, MA. Dr. Vernick completed a residency at Mass EE Infirm. He currently practices at Vernick & Gopal LLC and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vernick is board certified in Neurotology.
Vernick & Gopal LLC
Vernick Gopal LLC1244 Boylston St Ste 303, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 Existing Patients: (617) 383-6800
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Mass EE Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1982
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Network Health
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vernick?
Unfortunately, my ear has been a constant problem for me since childhood. The history is too much to list here, but anyone with any sort of problem with their ears or head, should pay a visit to Dr. Vernick. After 50 years, I finally have a dry ear, thanks to his expertise, follow through, and dedication to his patients well being. He never gave up, and neither did I. It is truly a miracle to have a dry ear, and I can’t say enough good things about Dr.Vernick.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital