Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 523-8340.
Dr. Brian Kopell, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6576
Dr. Brian Kopell, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kopell completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at Mount Sinai West and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kopell is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Mount Sinai West1000 10th Ave Fl 10-C10, New York, NY 10019 Call
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kopell?
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brian Kopell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kopell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kopell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kopell frequently treats Cranial Neurosurgery.
Dr. Kopell's office is located at 1000 10th Ave Fl 10-C10, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kopell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.