Dr. Benjamin Samstein, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Samstein completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samstein is board certified in General Surgery.
- 1 1283 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065 Call
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- State University of New York, Stony Brook School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Locals (any local)
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samstein?
Dr. Samstein was extremely personable, professional, humorous, kind, and everything you are looking for in the ideal doctor. My father was fortunate to have Dr. Samstein and his dedicated team of PA, nurses, technicians, and office staff caring for him. I highly recommend Dr. Samstein to everyone.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center