Dr. Andrea Wolf, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Jamaica, NY. Dr. Wolf completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Queens Cancer Center of Queens Hospital and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolf is board certified in General Surgery.
Queens Cancer Center of Queens Hospital
Queens Cancer Center of Queens Hospital8268 164th St, Jamaica, NY 11432 Existing Patients: (212) 241-9502
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center1470 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-9502
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolf?
Dr. Wolfe operated on me twice for two different lung cancers and she was just terrific during the my hospitalizations and it in terms of aftercare. She and her entire team are highly skilled, compassionate and professional.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Hospital