Dr. Adriana Tanner, MD is a neurology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Tanner completed a residency at Georgetown University. She currently practices at Mercy Health Hauenstein Nrscnc and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tanner is board certified in Epilepsy.
Mercy Health Hauenstein Nrscnc
Mercy Health Hauenstein Nrscnc245 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 685-5137
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- U KY, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- U Militar Nueva Granada, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tanner?
My experience with Dr. Tanner was AMAZING! I was very lucky to find/have her as my neurologist. I can’t remember the exact number of years that I saw her but it was a long time. Thanks to her I slowly got taken off all of my epilepsy medications and was able to get two brain surgeries to remove the part of my brain that was causing the seizures. Since my last brain surgery I have been Seizure free for almost eight years now! It definitely was a miracle! I can’t say thanks enough to Dr. Tanner!!!
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital