The best way to obtain a doctor’s office hours is to call the office or visit the practice website.
Wayne Reynolds, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Location and Office HoursSentara Family Medicine Physicians
Gloucester, VA 23061
- Anthem Healthkeepers (BC/BS)
- CIGNA HealthCare
- MDIPA/MAMSI (UnitedHealthcare)
- Optimum Choice/MAMSI (UnitedHealthcare)
- Peninsula Health Care (Anthem BC/BS)
- Priority Health Care (Anthem BC/BS)
- Sentara Family Care/Optima Health
- Sentara HMO/Optima Health
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Premier Health Plan
- How can I find out a doctor’s office hours?
What kind of training do general practitioners have?
General Practitioners are trained in Primary Care Medicine. They are usually Family Practitioners and Internists. They are trained to diagnose, treat and prevent illness in adults.
Why do I need a doctor if I am healthy?
Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiology, answeredPeople who have doctors live longer, and they live better. If you don't have a doctor, it's like going into dock with a big ship without a captain on board. You end up smacking into the wall of the dock, and you cause more problems that you can't fix down the road.Helpful? 3 people found this helpful.
See all Healthcare Basics questions